Internships for students
Are you ambitious? Goal-oriented?
Do you want to control the development of your career?
Have a try in our company!
The aim of the internship is to give students and graduates of Master’s of Engineer’s degree a chance for an interesting job-practice in a dynamically developing energy sector focusing primarily on the EU countries.
The work consists of regular monitoring of news mainly about energy, renewables and politics and adjusting and putting this to the websites https://en.energyhub.eu/
Your responsibility will be selection and editing of news from various sources in Czech, Slovak and English, thematically related to the energy sector.
- good level of written language
- communicative level of English, knowledge of Slovak language is an advantage
- ability to work with a website administration system
- thoroughness and reliability
- time flexibility
- interest in the energy sector
- your own computer and internet access
The internship is suitable for university students and graduates interested in politics, energy sector, renewables and environmentalism. The most fitting are probably students of journalism, international relations, political science but also technical science. The internship is meant as a regular cooperation taking 1-2 hours a day.
- work in a small team flexible in time
- possibility to work in the home office
- gaining work experience and recommendation for further employers
- a regular feedback of your work
- after training, you will have a chance to write articles to a professional journal
- in cooperation with the study department, you can get credits and certificate of the internship
The internship is paid. You will also receive a certificate of the internship and recommendation for further employers.
If interested, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com
"My time at Energy-HUB was an extremely positive experience. I have made a list outlining my experiences and some personal opinions that will hopefully benefit towards future students:
- Everyone was very welcoming and made the transition of working at Energy-HUB very easy. If I had any issue there was always someone to speak to, making it a very comfortable and friendly place to work. Having Jan's email and phone number was great for me being able to be in continuous contact whenever it was needed. So I would definitely recommend carrying this on in future.
- The office environment was ideal, there was always somewhere to work and although not having a key for the office this was never an issue.
- I personally found having a constant piece of work to focus on was good. However at times I found I may have had little to do, In future there could be more diversity in the tasks and work given to students.
- As everyone is very busy there were occasions when we may not have seen each other in a week or so. In times that this may occur in the future I feel it would be important that if possible at the end of the week, by phone or email to have a round up of how things have been going.
- Another positive that stands out was the opportunity to travel on-site with Jan. Any opportunity for students to get out of prague and visit projects in person is a great experience"