7th International LNG Congress
The International LNG Congress is the annual closed-door event which is held for the 7th time and gathers the representatives of the whole LNG chain and leaders of the industry. Here you can meet new solutions providers, LNG projects shareholders, fleet owners and terminals' operators, LNG infrastructure developers, EPCs who attend the Congress to present their case-studies, network and find potential partners
6 Business Aims LNG Congress Participants Have
We offer different formats of participation to help the LNG companies achieve their business goals. Each format is designed for our participants to meet their current business aims in the LNG market and get the desired result.
- Maximizing your brand exposure
- Presenting exclusive LNG case studies, new projects, and insights
- Finding partners, investors, or key clients
- Showcasing solutions & services for the LNG industry
- Face-to-face networking with LNG industry leaders
- Learning about current LNG-related projects & technologies
The media partner of the event is the PRO-ENERGY magazine, popular, quarterly published in printed and online version, which informs about trends and perspectives on the Czech and Slovak energy market.